SS in: Electric Vehicle Infrastructure
- Prof. Dr. Surin Khomfoi, KMITL, Thailand.
- Asst. Prof. Anon Namin, RMUTL, Thailand.
SS in: Advanced Electrification in Railway Applications
- Prof. Dr. Thanatchai Kulworawanichpong, SUT, Thailand.
SS in: DC-DC Converters Topologies and Control for Transportation Electrification
- Asst. Prof. Dr. Ehsan Jamshidpour, Université de Lorraine-Nancy, France
- Prof. Dr. Matheepot Phattanasak, KMUTNB, Thailand.
SS in: Emerging Technologies for High-Speed Permanent Magnet Machines and Drives
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Shangjian Dai, Southeast University, China
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Yu Wang, Fudan University, China
- Asst. Prof. Dr. Tianran He, Tongji University, China
SS in: Innovative electrical power systems for future electric aircraft applications
- Prof. Dr. Serhiy Bozhko, University of Nottingham, U.K.
- Dr. Seang Shen Yeoh, University of Nottingham, U.K.
SS in: Fault-Tolerant Architectures and Control Strategies
- Asst. Prof. Dr. Lotfi BAGHLI, Université de Lorraine-Nancy, France
- Dr. Burin Kerdsup, NECTEC, Thailand.
- Dr. Songklod Sriprang, RMUTR, Thailand.
SS in: Power Converters and Their Applications
- Prof. Dr. Yuttana Kumsuwan, Chiang Mai University, Thailand.
- Assit. Prof. Dr. Paiboon Kiatsookkanatorn, RMUTSB, Thailand.
SS in: Electrochemical Energy Devices: Performance, Safety, and Lifespan
- Dr. Patcharawat Charoen-amornkitt, KMUTT, Thailand.
SS in: Moving Toward Zero-Emission Shipping and Overcoming Barriers
- Asst. Prof. Dr. Saeed Peyghami, Aalborg University, Denmark.
- Dr. Saman Nasiri, Delft University of Technology, Nederland.
SS in: Optimal Integration of Large-scale Electric Vehicles into Power Systems with Increasing Renewable Energy
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Zechun Hu, Tsinghua University, China.
- Prof. Dr. Xifan Wang, Xi’an Jiaotong University, China.
- Prof. Dr. Xiuli Wang, Xi’an Jiaotong University, China.
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Chengcheng Shao, Xi’an Jiaotong University, China.
- Asst. Prof. Dr. Hongcai Zhang, University of Macau, China.
Call for ITEC-AP 2023 Special Sessions
- The special session proposal should provide the following information: title, description of topical focus, organizers and list of potential contributing authors. The proposal must be submitted electronically through the email of TPC Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Proposals will be evaluated based on topic novelty and impact, organizing committee qualifications, and contributed papers.
- Any special session proposal that is incomplete will not be evaluated for conference participation.
- The minimum number of contributing papers in a special session is 4.
- Papers submitted to any special sessions will undergo the same review process as regular papers and the accepted papers must register in the regular process.
- Special session organizers must declare papers which present a conflict of interest before starting the review process.
- If a session has too few accepted papers, these accepted papers will be allocated to other sessions wherever possible.
- Organizers of successful special sessions are encouraged to attend the conference site (online event format is optional) and chair the corresponding special sessions. In such a case, the full registration fee will be waived on the basis of one complimentary full registration fee per each organizer of successful special session.
- Deadline for submission of special session proposals:
May 31, 2023 June 15, 2023June 30, 2023.
- Deadline for submission of special session digests:
June 30, 2023July 9, 2023.
- Notification of acceptance:
July 15, 2023 July 31, 2023August 14, 2023.
- Deadline for submission of final manuscript:
September 15, 2023September 30, 2023.
* All deadlines are at 11:59 PM, Thailand Time: GMT+7.