Announcement (September 17, 2023): We would like to notify authors of accepted Late Breaking Research Papers of the following: As final steps, you are required to register, submit IEEE eCopyright Form, and submit the Final Camera-Ready Manuscript by September 30, 2023. Please follow the instructions in the “Additional Steps for Final Camera-Ready Manuscript Submission” section below.
** The deadline has been extended to August 27, 2023. **
The 2023 IEEE Transportation Electrification Conference and Expo, Asia-Pacific (ITEC Asia-Pacific 2023) will be held in Chiang-Mai, Thailand, from 28 November to 1 December 2023. The conference is part of the global IEEE ITEC conference series which aims to provide a forum for sharing knowledge, experience, and ideas in recent advances in areas related to power-electronics electrification. This international conference is co-sponsored by the IEEE Industry Applications Society, the IEEE Power Electronics Society, the IEEE Power and Energy Society, and the IEEE Transportation Electrification Community.
Late Breaking Research Publications are solicited focusing on emerging technologies. A two-page, camera-ready paper can be submitted by August 27, 2023 following the paper template. The manuscript submitted under “Late Breaking Research Publications” will be subjected to peer review. The accepted papers will be featured as a poster presentation at the conference with in-person format and will be made available in the conference proceedings and posted on IEEE Xplore. Note that commercialization content should be avoided.
All (100%) the accepted and presented papers will be eligible for further review for the possible publication in one of the IAS periodicals (IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications and IEEE Industry Applications Magazine) and other IEEE journals, subject to the conference paper submission rules of each journal.
(Template updated on Aug 19, 2023: Removed copyright stamp at first page’s footer.)
Camera-Ready Paper Submission Guidelines: The authors are requested to follow the specific camera-ready, two-page paper template. References are excluded from the two-page limit. The review decision would be either to accept or reject the manuscript. No revisions or modifications would be allowed post-submission. All papers must be converted using IEEE PDF eXpress and submitted via EDAS using the links above. On the submission menu, please select one of the late breaking research tracks which starts with “(LBRxx)”.
Instructions for IEEE Xplore-Compatible File Conversion with PDF eXpress
- Go to the above link, create an IEEE PDF eXpress account and use IEEE PDF eXpress to attain IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s). All papers which will be published in the ITEC-AP 2023 Proceedings MUST be compliant with the IEEE Xplore system as the papers will be archived in IEEE Xplore system.
- For first-time users:
- Click “Create account” on the bottom of the login form.
- Enter the following:
- 59272X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
- An online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- For previous users:
- Follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
- For first-time users:
- Complete the registration by following the guidelines in the Registration page.
- Please submit the CONVERTED FULL PAPER (in PDF) via the EDAS submission system under the late breaking research tracks which starts with “(LBRxx)”.
- Authors may change submitted file until the submission deadline.
- After the paper submission is completed, check the author information in online system and modify it with latest information. (No major correction will be possible after the submission deadline.)
- Please note that the submitted manuscripts will be cross-checked for plagiarism and multiple publication.
Additional Steps for Final Camera-Ready Manuscript Submission after Acceptance Notification
- After receiving acceptance notification, authors are required to prepare the “Final Camera-Ready Manuscript” which can either be unchanged from previously submitted Camera-Ready Manuscript or may contain minor revisions (such as typos, formatting errors, forgetting to remove the copyright stamp from the first page footer, etc.)
- The manuscript, including references, must not exceed 3 pages. Please also make sure that the first page footer does not contain the IEEE copyright stamp.
- Before uploading the final manuscript, please complete the following 2 steps first:
- Complete the registration and payment by following the guidelines in the Registration page.
- Electronically sign the IEEE eCopyright Form via the EDAS submission system (via your paper detail menu). Please double-check the information that appears in the IEEE eCopyright Form before submitting as this form cannot be modified once submitted.
** Note that the authors will not be able to upload the final manuscript before having completed the above 2 steps. **
- To submit the “Final Camera-Ready Manuscript”, please use the IEEE PDF eXpress again to convert your file to attain IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF before uploading the file under “Final Camera-Ready Manuscript” section on EDAS.
- Camera-Ready Paper Submission Deadline:
August 6, 2023August 27, 2023
- Acceptance Notification:
September 2, 2023September 17, 2023
- Final Camera-Ready Manuscript Submission Deadline: September 30, 2023
POTENTIAL RECENT ADVANCES TOPIC AREAS FOR ELECTROMOBILITY TECHNOLOGIES AND ELECTRIFICATION INCLUDED BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Electric Motor Drives
- Power Converters – Control and Topology
- Power Electronics Based Grid Integration
- Power Electronics with New Energy
- Wide-Band Gap Devices and Electrical Systems
- Charger Technologies and Infrastructure
- Batteries and Energy Storage Systems
- EMI Issues in Power Electronics Systems