Announcement: Please note that authors are required to complete registration before uploading the full paper.
Registration Instructions and Policies
- Registration must be made through EDAS (Please follow the ITEC-AP 2023 Registration Manual).
- Authors are required to complete registration and payment before signing IEEE eCopyright Form and uploading the full paper.
- Papers with unpaid registration or pending payments will NOT be included in the ITEC-AP 2023 conference program.
- Payment via wire transfer is available as an option, but is NOT recommended due to long processing delay (several days) and no possibility of getting a refund in case of cancellation.
- The registration invoice can be downloaded from EDAS after registration. The receipt can be downloaded from EDAS after having completed the registration and made the full payment.
- Those who register with the student rate or IEEE member rate are required to submit proof of their status, such as a photocopy of student ID card or an IEEE membership e-card. (The IEEE provides the IEEE membership card option to get the membership e-card through the website, please follow the ITEC-AP 2023 Registration Manual).
- To submit proof of status, please fill out the Proof of Status Submission for ITEC-AP 2023 Registration form and upload the relevant document(s).
- The organizer reserves the right to charge the difference of member and non-member rate (and student rate) if the registered participant fail to provide the valid proof of status.
- Transfer of registration to another person is allowed upon receipt of a written e-mail request from the person (registrant) to be replaced. The request of transfer must be made on or before October 31, 2023.
Cancellation and Refund Policies
- For cancellation request via EDAS within October 31, 2023, the registration fee will be refunded for 50% of the total amount paid. However, the processing fee by EDAS will be applied to (deducted from) the refunded amount.
- For cancellation request via EDAS after October 31, 2023, the registration fee will NOT be refunded.
- If the registrant chooses to pay the registration fee via wire transfer, the registration fee will NOT be refunded for any reason, even if the registration is cancelled.
- To request change from ‘on-site’ to ‘online’ attendance, the registrant must email to inform the financial chair: email@example.com within September 30, 2023. However, the difference in the registration fee will NOT be refunded.
- Please be informed that cancelling your registration does not automatically cancel your hotel and travel arrangements. Individuals are responsible for cancelling their own hotel and travel reservations.
- The ITEC-AP 2023 organizer will NOT refund or provide compensation to registrants who are unable to attend the conference due to personal reasons, such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, or financial hardship, etc.
If you have any questions, please contact:
- Preenapan Panya (Ms)
- Benjawan Bunnagulrote (Ms)
Onsite Registration Fees
|Registration Type||Early-bird Registration (Onsite)|
Before Sep 30, 2023
|Regular Registration (Onsite)|
After Sep 30, 2023
|IEEE Member||USD 520||USD 640|
|Non-Member||USD 660||USD 820|
|IEEE Student Member||USD 240||USD 280|
|Student Non-Member||USD 280||USD 340|
Online Registration Fees
|Registration Type||Early-bird Registration (Online)|
Before Sep 30, 2023
|Regular Registration (Online)|
After Sep 30, 2023
|IEEE Member||USD 380||USD 460|
|Non-Member||USD 480||USD 590|
|Student||USD 240||USD 280|
† Please note: Participants with the “Online Registration” can attend only the sessions where the virtual formats are available e.g., tutorial sessions, keynote sessions and some technical sessions.
Requirements of Presentation
- At least one of the authors must make a registration by September 30, 2023 in order for their papers to be included in the program and e-Proceedings of ITEC-AP 2023.
- One regular registration (IEEE Member or Non-Member) is eligible to present at maximum two papers with an extra fee of USD 250 for the second paper.
- One student registration is eligible to present one paper with no additional paper option.
Industry Presentation Registration Fees
Please visit Call for Industry Presentation & Registration page for information on the registration fees.