** The deadline has been extended to September 24, 2023. **
The organizing committee is excited to announce the post-journal presentation sessions at ITEC-AP 2023. This new initiative will provide an opportunity to the authors of published journal papers to present their work live to the ITEC-AP audience. This new initiative will help the journal authors advocate their published ideas, while at the same time, draw attention to both the participating journals and the ITEC-AP conference. This will be “presentation only”, as the published journal paper will not be included into the ITEC-AP 2023 proceedings.
Eligible papers must be published during the period of January 1st, 2022 and August 31, 2023.
List of Journals from IAS PELS and PES societies and TEC Community:
- IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications
- IEEE Industry Applications Magazine
- IEEE Open Journal of Industry Applications
- IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics
- IEEE Power Electronics Letters
- IEEE Journal of Emerging and Selected Topics in Power Electronics
- IEEE Power Electronics Magazine
- IEEE Open Journal of Power Electronics
- IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion
- IEEE Open Access Journal of Power and Energy
- IEEE Power & Energy Magazine
- IEEE Transactions on Transportation Electrification
- IEEE Electrification Magazine
List of Journals from CPSS CES Societies and IEEJ KIPE Institutes:
- CPSS Transactions on Power Electronics and Applications
- CES Transactions on Electrical Machines and Systems
- CSEE Journal of Power and Energy Systems
- IEEJ Journal of Industry Applications
- Journal of Power Electronics
2. Presentation Session Structure
The planned topics of those session will be consistent with the ITEC-AP technical program scope.
Authors of the journal publications in the above identified topics, who wish to present the work at ITEC-AP 2023, will need to submit the published journal paper (pdf format) through the ITEC-AP portal (EDAS) by
September 3, 2023 September 24, 2023, using the link above. On the submission menu, please select “(JP) Post-Journal Presentations Paper”. In the first step, please check the box “Papers (a final version) must be compatible with IEEE Xplore format” to proceed, but this can be safely ignored since already published papers will not be checked for formatting.
4. Registration Requirement
Full registration for ITEC-AP 2023 is required.